The jib is in a bag I made for Honalee. It was my first Sailrite project. I made the "Puff" lettering and the bow numbers from contact paper. The boat is due to be painted so they are designed to be temporary. They show no signs of loosening.
You can also just see the new mahogany thwart I made to replace the cracked fiberglass one it came with. The new winch is attached to the thwart. Note that the winch has to be a locking winch. You have to turn it to lower as well as raise the keel. Regular trailer winches will freewheel, possibly breaking your hand.
The mainsail cover was made from Tyvek Housewrap and a lot of Velcro